Susann Köhler, M.A.
- Susann Köhler is currently working as an assistant Professor in American Studies at the University of Göttingen. For further information click here.
- Her completed dissertation in 2019 was titled “Picturing the Rustbelt: Deindustrialization, American Ruin, and Urban Change in Postindustrial Photography”.
Dr. Katrin Horn
- Katrin Horn is currently an assistant professor in American Studies/Anglophone Literatures and Cultures at the University of Bayreuth, where she is also directing the DFG-funded research project “Economy and Epistemology of Gossip in Nineteenth- and early Twentieth-Century US-American Literature and Culture”. For a CV and contact details, click here. For up-to-date information about her current research, please visit archivalgossip.com or follow @archivalgossip.
- Katrin Horn has received her PhD in American Studies from FAU Erlangen-Nuremberg in 2016. The revised version of her thesis was published by Palgrave in 2017, titled “Women, Camp, and Popular Culture: Serious Excess”.
Dr. Carmen Dexl
- Carmen Dexl is currently working as an assistant professor in American Studies at the University of Regensburg. For further information click here.
Lena Gotteswinter, M.A.
- Lena Gotteswinter is currently working at American Studies at the University of Regensburg. For further information click here.
- She is currently working on her dissertation with the working title ‘The Diversification of the Hipster.’
Selina Foltinek, B.A.
- Selina Foltinek is currently working at American Studies/Anglophone Literatures and Cultures at the University of Bayreuth. For further information click here.
- Her dissertation is titled “Knowledge Production and Negotiations of Agency in Semi-Autobiographical Fiction about Female Same-Sex Relationships”.
Dr. Sebastian Honert
- Sebastian Honert is currently working as an research assistant at Institut für Lern-Innovation at the FAU Erlangen-Nürnberg. For further information click here.
Loredana Filip, M.A.
- Loredana is currently working at an SFB research project “Cultures of Vigilance” at the LMU München.
- She is currently working on her dissertation with the working title “From Self-Help to Human Entrancement: Contemporary North American Science and Fiction”. For further information click here.
- Thalia Prokopiou was offered one of the doctoral scholarships at Leibniz Science Campus, Regensburg to begin on 1 March 2020. For further Information click here.
Gustavo Gutierrez Hernandez
- Gustavo Gutierrez will be working at the GRK 2589 “Practicing Place. Soziokulturelle Praktiken und epistemische Konfigurationen” in Eichstätt/Ingolstadt starting in April 2021. For further information click here.
- His dissertation is titled “Caribbean Literature: A Place for Pluralities”