Claudia Hachenberger´s dissertation project is titled “What if?” – Literary Articulations of Political Perspectives (and Alternatives) in the Americas since the 1970s”
- Inter-American Studies
- Hemispheric Studies
- Latin American Literary Studies
- Mentee in the ARIADNEphil-Program for young female academics (Department for Gender and Diversity, FAU Erlangen-Nürnberg) (since April 2018)
- Master of Arts (The Americas/Las Américas) (FAU Erlangen-Nürnberg, 2018)
- Bachelor of Arts in Ibero-Romance and English and American Studies (FAU Erlangen-Nürnberg, 2016)
- Scholarship for the Fulbright American Studies Summer Session at Humboldt University, Berlin (Summer 2015)
- Member of the German Association for American Studies (DGfA)
Papers and Lectures
- “James Cañón’s Tales from the Town of Widows (2007) – A Contemporary Feminist Utopia Based on the Discovery of Self-Determined Identity.” Society of Latin American Studies (SLAS) 2019 Conference, University of Leicester, April 4-5, 2019
- “Latino Otherness in the Netflix series Narcos.” International Conference on Film Studies on Identity, Projection and the Other. London Centre of Interdisciplinary Research, University of London, February 9, 2019.
- “Narcos and the Promotion of an U.S. (Informal) Cultural Empire Based on Processes of Stereotyping and Comparison.” forum for inter-american research (fiar) 12.1 (June 2019): 43-55.