Dissertation Project: “Whiteness as Usual? American Africanism in the 21st-Century Novel”
- US-American literature (20th – 21st cent.)
- African American Studies
- Critical Whiteness Studies
- Speculative fiction
Oct 2021 – Feb 2022: Research assistant at the Chair of American Literary Studies (Prof. Dr. Kley), deputizing for the assistant professor
- Since Apr 2021: Dissertation Project “Whiteness as Usual? The Capital of American Africanism in the 21st-Century Novel” (Prof. Dr. Kley, FAU Erlangen-Nürnberg)
- Dec 2020: Erstes Staatsexamen (L-Gym, English, French) at FAU Erlangen-Nürnberg
- Feb 2020: B.A. in English and American Studies (FAU Erlangen-Nürnberg)
- Apr 2019 – Mar 2020: Student assistant at the Chair of American Literary Studies (Prof. Dr. Kley)
- Oct 2018 – Jan 2021: Student assistant at the French Department of the Language Center FAU Erlangen
- “Whiteness as Usual? American Africanism in the 21st-Century Novel.” BAA Conference, 07.-09. Jul. 2022.
- “From Melville to Saunders: Whiteness and (Anti-)Blackness in US-American Literature.” PGF Conference DGfA, 04.-05. Dec. 2021.
- “Anti-Supremacist Speculations in Lincoln in the Bardo.” Kulturwissenschaftliche Zeitschrift, vol. 6, no. 2, 2022. (forthcoming)
Grundseminar Literature FAU – winter semester 2021/22